Re: 1967 Austin Healey 3000 seat back angle

To: "Bill Matthews" <matthewsarchitects@msn.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1967 Austin Healey 3000 seat back angle
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:54:50 -0400
Bill :   A friend of mine with a BJ7 replaced the wood spacers under the
seat rails with ones that tapered....Big end toward the front....This put
the seat in a slight recline position and he claimed it was a much more
comfortable.  I can't do it on my BN7 because I'm tall and there's barely
room behind the seat back for the folded hood as it is with the seat all the
way back.

Jim