ANZAC day

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: ANZAC day
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 22:20:31 +0100
 To all of my Australian and New Zealand friends and colleagues.........very
best wishes to you fella's.....your Military forces have ALWAYS done more than
what should have been asked of them.............THIS is well and truly your
day...........your battle honours are without parallel for the size of your
population..........I am certain that not only myself, but freedom loving
peoples everywhere wish you the very best for your Anzac day celebrations ,
with special reflection at your dawn services.
Kindest regards.
David.

David Ward
Big Healey