Re: Wiring Harness Advise Needed - Thanks

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wiring Harness Advise Needed - Thanks
From: HealeyBN7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:18:30 EDT
Thanks to all for the wiring harness input.  I conclude that if I am  going
to do this, I may as well go with the concours spec, or at the least the
braided wrap harness, so it will look correct.  I have been assuming that
British
Wiring is the place to get the harness in this country.  The  way I am fire
hosing money at this car, the extra bucks for the right  harness is the way to
go.  I also intend to install extra fuses in the  system, as I have been
reading about lately, so that (hopefully) no smoke can  ever escape.

Dave