Re: recovery system

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: recovery system
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:50:03 -0400
I built the same system as described by Marion, thanks to his idea and
directions, but I did not build the bracket for the tank.  I merely inserted
it into the hollow where the brake and clutch masters reside in a RHD car.
The weight of the tank and coolant keeps it in place just fine (unless,
perhaps, taking a small hill at "zero g" speeds).

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC