63 BJ7 Pictures

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: 63 BJ7 Pictures
From: GUY GUARINO <guymark.studios@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:17:24 -0700 (PDT)
For all of you who have responded I figured it would be easier to just send the
pictures out to everyone at one time via the above address.
Location is CT. The asking price is $24,000. Body has been stripped of all
paint and no rust and repainted. Frame is straight and true. New Stainless from
manifold back. New Brakes. New Moto Lito sterring wheel ( had originally said
it was a Derrington but purchased the Moto Lito instead). New Carpeting all
around. Seats all redone. New Gear Reduction starter. Engine rebuilt when I
bought it with 35,000 miles. Solid driver. New front bumper and outriggers. New
speedo cable. Speedo rebuilt and refurbished. All documentation old and new on
all other work that was done as well as the pictures and documentation from the
previous owner. New spin type oil filter. Will include the original oil filter
and all the spare parts I have i.e. gaskets, ditributor cap, points, brake
shoes, etc. This is a good driver and get alot of thumbs up when I take it out.
I have not put in the blower unit because I don't take it out in cold weather.
I put in the heater box and brass on off petcock which is
 new. The two Healey maintenance/tech books will be included as well. This is a
great car and can only go up in value and will give someone alot of enjoyment.
Guy G.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
Healey Pix Sheet.jpg]