For Healeyphiles in San Diego

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Healeyphiles in San Diego
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 18:51:23 -0400
I'll be traveling out to San Diego tomorrow, Sunday morning, on business, to
be there through next Friday morning.   Don't know how much free time I'll
have (none during the day, except for tomorrow; likely, not much in the
evenings, either), but if any Healeyphiles in the area want to spend some time
with me talking Healeys, I'll be at the Doubletree Club Hotel on South Hotel
Circle (Tel: 619-881-6900).
Give me a call at the hotel and if we can get together, the drinks are on me.

Steve Byers
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC