Demister Quick Nuts and other BN4 dash questions

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Demister Quick Nuts and other BN4 dash questions
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:51:06 -0500
I'm taking a break for pizza with the family before I head back out into the
garage in an hour or so and had a couple of quick questions.
 I am putting on the dash pad today, and I have almost everything done but
the demisters. The diverters that run under the cowl seem to be permanently
attached. How can I put the quick nuts on the middle and one closest posts
to the mirror on the demisters?
 Also, do I just use regular wood screws to attach the lip of the dash pad
(the part hanging into the cockpit) to the cowl over the dash?
 Finally, the paint guy painted the bolts that hold the windshield on the
posts. Any quick ideas to get the paint off?
 Thanks, after I get this done the windshield will go back on the car. I
have been really anxious not to break it as it has been moved from place to
place.
 Patton

--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX