Re: A unique oil problem

To: HealeyBJ7@aol.com
Subject: Re: A unique oil problem
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 19:03:56 -0500
Sounds to me like the sludge that had accumulated at the bottom of the
pan is being drained partially drained every time you change oil. Maybe
you should try pulling the drain plug after warming the engine and
leaving it drain over night. May be difficult to remove it all. Sounds
like the head gasket is fine. Frequent oil changes should eventually
clean it up.
Alan Schultz
67 BJ8