Re: Rear license plate mounting

To: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear license plate mounting
From: Rick Swain <grain@auracom.com>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 21:34:26 -0300
Ron

My BN4 has two holes - one for the license plate bracket and the other for
the license plate light wires to pass through. The hole for the bracket bolt
is centered, the one for the wires is to the right and slightly higher up.

Cheers

Rick Swain
'59 BN4

> My rear shroud has two holes in the center below the boot opening (BN7).  Was
> this where the factory mounted the license plate holder, directly through the
> shroud and not on the bumper??  These holes were covered wilth Bondo when I
> stripped the paint from the shroud.
> Ron
> 61BN7

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Anti-Virus]