Re: K&N Air Filters

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: K&N Air Filters
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 20:00:29 -0700
A while back I was working with the owner of a performance shop to
prepare a K&N rig for BJ8s.  Things were progressing well--he actually
made a prototype set for me to test--but he has been unresponsive to
my emails for quite some time ... I think he may have family problems.

I apologize to any list members who were interested in this setup.  I
pretty much had the kinks worked out but my supplier flaked out.

There are K&N setups available for 2" HD8 carbs but all the ones I've seen
have have the carb opening in the center ... unsuitable for the rear carb on a
BJ8.

bs