Retiring a Healey

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Retiring a Healey
From: "Fournier, Paul H." <Paul.Fournier@alcoa.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 18:20:36 -0400
I know that there have been countless threads of this nature in the
past, but let me start one again.  It is time to stick new rubber on our
'62 BT7-II.  The Michelin 165R15 XZXs have served well, but they are no
longer made.  Coker Tire has some (of unknown vintage) that they hold
quite dear.  The car has your basic 60-spoke wheels that I believe are
4-1/2 inch wide.  I am interested in opinions on what I should put back
on the car.  Not interested in tearing up the local race track, but I
would like decent handling and another 5 or so years out of whatever I
choose.

Thanks in advance.

Paul
'62 BT7-II