Re: Bugeye Sprites, anyone?

To: Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Sprites, anyone?
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:45:31 +0800
Gary -

I would have picked it up in a second but I just blew all my cash on
buying a place in Hong Kong.  If you knew anything about property
here, you would know this means I don't have any cabbage left in the
basket!  Reason #1 why I also passed on buying that A90 Atlantic on
Ebay about three weeks ago!

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8