Re: Bugeye Sprites, anyone?

To: "Jackson Krall" <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>, <Editorgary@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Sprites, anyone?
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 22:46:57 -0500
Gary, Not sure why no replies.  Idon't think the price is out of line for a
really nice car.

As you can see from the other replies there are otherswho are interested in
Sprites.

My local club is multi-marque and I can say in the midwest at least interest
in sprites is alive and well.  One member just had a bugey restored to
original specification and a pretty high standard
(http://www.flatwater.org/newsletters.html click on feb. and go to page five
for a pic.).  I have nothing against modified sprites, but it was nice to
see an original car after seeing so many fat tired bugeyes with minilites.

I have had three box sprites in the past, but am not in the market for a
bugeye at the moment.

Regards,

Greg Lemon
54 BN1