Re: re. Bugeye Sprites, anyone?

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: re. Bugeye Sprites, anyone?
From: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:18:32 -0700 (PDT)
A story with different circumstances:
I have a friend who purchased a '65 Landrover SWB
station wagon out of state for $6K.  Shortly after, he
realized how tired the engine was and purchased a
Turner engine (popular UK engine) and had it installed
locally along with a new overdrive and rblt tranny.
He now has $16K in the truck but needs to sell due to
"tax problems".  He's thinking he'd take 9K which may
be OK for someone looking for a straight body but
rough truck (needs complete cosmetics, new hydraulics,
etc.) to make a daily driver.  Let me know if
interested and will fwd info.
Regards,
Joe Mulqueen
CA