Re: Mechanical Mystery Tour

To: <STEV0001@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mechanical Mystery Tour
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 06:38:08 -0500
Wow this is a good one.   I will certainly stay tuned for the enlightenment
from the list.

FWIW  ,  there seems to be a lot of Healey trany parts on ebay lately
including bellhousings if you need one.  The seller keeps getting "skunked"
on his auctions. Sooner or later maybe he'll lighten up and realize that all
used parts shouldn't START at a $75.00 price tag just because they belong on
a Healey.

I can get you his number if you don't want to do the E-bay thing.  Sometimes
talking direct can yield you a much better price.

Mark