Redline MT-90 Gear Oil

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Redline MT-90 Gear Oil
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 16:58:39 EDT
I think someone asked on the list yesterday about others' experiences with
Redline Gear Oil.  As it happens I ordered some Redline MT-90 Gear Oil about a
month ago and just returned from a test drive after having replaced the old
transmission oil with it.  Note:  I have a Smitty's Conversion Toyota 5-speed
transmission.

While I cannot unequivocally state that upshifts and downshifts are smoother,
that transmission noise and heat is reduced and that gasoline economy has
improved, it seems like shifting effort may perhaps be a bit reduced.  However,
can for sure say that I feel more self-confident and my smile is definitely
whiter!

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans