Redline MT-90

To: healeys@autox.team.net, bspidell@comcast.net
Subject: Redline MT-90
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 12:59:44 EDT
>There are several of us on the List using MT90 in our Healey crashboxes.

Funny thing about that.   I was running Redline MTL (think that's the same as
MT-90 -- they're both certainly for high-performance manual transmissions)
but when I came to replace it, I checked with every outlet within 100 miles as
listed on the Redline website and couldn't find one store that was stocking it.
I wound up replacing it with Redline 15-50 since the specifications in the
Redline book that one of the counter guys showed me indicated that 15-50 and
MTL
were almost identical in performance.
Does anyone in the San Fran, San Jose area know of a specific store from
which they've RECENTLY bought MTL or MT-90?
Cheers
Gary