Re: the ultimate ride

To: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: the ultimate ride
From: "david w jones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 14:48:45 -0400
Please forgive me if this is inappropriate for the list, but it IS Healey
related....  ---On the subject of back seats.....  Healeys being great
"crumpet catchers" and all.....   ...I've scoured the pages of the
Kama-Sutra...  and there is nothing in there appropriate for application in an
Austin Healey.....  Has anyone ever...  and if you did  ...how long were you
in traction???   LOL

If Healeys are a "crumpet catcher" ...it must have been designed as a  "catch
and release" system!

Dave J.