Concours at Winston Salem Conclave

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Concours at Winston Salem Conclave
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 10:09:34 -0400
Hello all,
I (with Marion Brantley's welcome assistance) will be acting as chief Concours
Judge at the AHCA Conclave at Winston Salem, N.C.
As of today we have a total of 13 cars registered to be judged!
This is an incredibly large number, in fact we haven't seen these numbers for
many years and it's gratifying (though scary) to see this. I don't know what
is the cause of this big influx of cars to be judged this year. It may be
because of the relatively central location compared to the AHCA club's
population, or simply that there are that many fine cars that are now ready
and able to attend.
I have an up to date list and looking at it recognize that most of the
registrants have been actively seeking out answers to many of their detail
questions right here on this list. I hope we've been giving them right
answers! <grin>
Isn't it nice to see that we can all effectively help each other to make the
cars better and maintain the marque?
If you are planning to attend the Conclave and have an interest in seeing the
Concours judging process, this will take place on Monday June 27th. Just stay
out of the judges' way, we're going to be very busy!!