Re: Concours at Winston Salem Conclave

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Concours at Winston Salem Conclave
From: "Peter Braun" <peter.braun@minifairfieldcounty.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 10:00:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Rich, and all!
Speaking as a registered concours entrant at AHCA
Conclave this year, my wife and I are happy that you
and Marion and all the other judges will be able to
check over our cars!
I think it's superb there are so many cars registered
this year - will be an incredible sight!

As far as "I hope we've been giving them the right
answers! <grin>"
I sure hope so, too! <worried grin>

I love this list - and think it is wonderful all the
Healey fans can congregate in one place and help each
other out!

Pictures of our 64 BJ7 car at :
http://calabashcattery.com/4images
Working on completion taking so much time, recent
pictures coming end of next week.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Peter and Merry