Re: If the Concours Committee Really Wanted To Help

To: Bobsoniaharris@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: If the Concours Committee Really Wanted To Help
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 10:12:13 -0400
Why can't it just be put on one of the Clubs sites in PDF format. That way,
one or more pages can be printed and it can not be changed except by the
Committee. It would also be very easy to password the page that links to the
guidelines and the club/committee could control the issuance of valid
passwords so that they can, for example, charge a user fee of X dollars,
send a password to the member who pays the fee and then we are all set.

Very, very simple to do on a web site. I have several pages individually
passworded on several of my sites that for which I act as webmaster so I
know that procecure works.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ