Van Dusen

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Van Dusen
From: "Dick Matson" <medlabinc@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:32:36 -0700
05/23/2005

Greetings:

     No mention of Van Dusen ( VanCouver, BC ) on the list yet.  Beautiful
setting.  Many types represented.  Meet official reports 580 cars (so far)
Saturday at 10:00 AM.  Two rows of very nice Healeys.  Another lovely fresh
BJ8 out of the CoachWerks, Victoria shop !
     Turned on windshield wipers of our BJ8 Friday evening when we left
Central Washington for the meet.  Turned them off Sunday just 10 minutes from
home.  The rain held off for most of the meet.

     Only for Van Dusen !

DM / WA State