RE: Keys

To: SHOMWAY@aol.com, john@jesor.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Keys
From: William Moyer <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 21:59:45 -0400
I hate to bust everyone's balloon, but our keys just aren't that difficult
to find.  My local shop has no problem with any of mine even using the
number instead of a working key.  Ain't databases wonderful?   I'd check it
out with a full service shop as an option.  I spent a couple of years
working part-time with a locksmith/safesmith and he had everything we'd
need.  Maybe this is unusual, but I live in a town of 60,000 and I could get
a Healey key cut in at least 3 shops I can think of including the Renault
key that unlocks my steering wheel.  This can be easy and there just aren't
that many things that are.

Bill Moyer, BJ7