Re: Rear View Mirrors for '65 BJ8

To: "MBran89793@aol.com" <MBran89793@aol.com>, dnewton@nappco.com,
Subject: Re: Rear View Mirrors for '65 BJ8
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 22:09:18 -0400
I have a BJ8 and I have one of those portable side view mirrows that
attaches to the side view window post.  It just clamps onto the post--no
bolting.  I believe I got it from Moss.  I kinda like it and IMO it looks
good mounted there.  Only problem, the window won't roll up past the
mounting as the anti-rattle insert bumps up against it as the window is
rolled up.

tom

Mtrs.