RE: Streamlined 100-Sixz

To: "'Patton Dickson'" <57healey@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Streamlined 100-Sixz
From: "Derek job" <djjob@noos.fr>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 00:28:27 +0200
Patton

Thanks for the driver info. I met Roy Jackson Moore at the European Healy
meet in St Moritz. I think I'll try to contact him and see what info he can
give me on these cars. I'll keep you posted.

What is interesting is that they are listed as 100-S cars and one with the
number 3804 which I think is a real 100-S number. That means they could have
been like the 1956 record car, which was I think a 100 with a six cylinder
engine and not a real 100-six with streamlined body work.

Derek