Le Mans Sprite Question

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Le Mans Sprite Question
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 22:55:56 +0000
Hi all,

I am in email correspondence with a Mexican gentleman who is considering the
purchase of a reported 1965-6 Austin Healey Le Mans Sprite, believed to be
the one that Bill Wood used to own.  I have directed the gentleman to Bill
who has not answered his email inquiries.  I am hoping that someone in this
group can help.

The latest question is, Is HAN9-R-202 a/the correct number for this car, the
green Sprite that ran at Sebring in 1966?

Thanks and please respond to me off-list directly at editor@healey.org

Reid Trummel
Editor, Austin-Healey Magazine