Radical New Tire Design 2nd Transmission

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radical New Tire Design 2nd Transmission
From: "H. Carter" <carterh@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 20:51:05 -0400
Attachments apparently didn't take first time.  We'll see what happens here.
I know there here when I send this - cause I see them.

Subject: Radical New Tire Design

Haven't checked Michelin's website, however, it appears a product designer
designed these while thinking outside the rim.

Maybe flats will be a thing of the past.
These seem to be real; the Michelin web site has a press release. Attached are
pictures of the new Michelin tires. These tires are airless and are scheduled
to be out on the market very soon.               . no more air valves
. no more air compressors at gas stations              . no more repair
kitsHal

Bump.jpg]

Details.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Full
View.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Full
View #2.jpg]

Side.jpg]

Turns.jpg]