RE: Adjustable Shock Plates

To: "'Bob Spidell'" <bspidell@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Adjustable Shock Plates
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 14:21:47 +0100
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-healeys@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-healeys@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Bob Spidell
Sent: 30 May 2005 19:58
To: healeylist
Subject: Adjustable Shock Plates

Anyone know where to get adjustable shock plates for Big Healeys?
I've seen them advertised somewhere but can't recall where.

Did some suspension tweaks; took out a bunch of pos. camber on both
sides and fixed negative caster (due to damage) on the driver side wheel
and, wow, what a difference.  Car now tracks perfectly straight and turns
into corners much better.  Would like to experiment more and since my
stock shock mounts have been welded a couple times due to cracking
I'm going to replace them someday.

bs

Denis Welch has them. (Last time I looked). Can't remember their details,
but you'll find them on the net.
Simon