Re: Oh Danica, Non Healey

To: N5572B@aol.com, mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oh Danica, Non Healey
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 13:22:38 -0700 (PDT)
Fellow Listers,

I was at the race with my son.  We had great seats 200' before the start /
finish line, 4th row, across from the Pagota.  This was by far, the most
exciting sporting event I've every been to.   When she didn't pit during the
yellow, choosing to stay on the track and make a run for it, the crowd went
wild.  The last 25 laps had everyone on their feet cheering as she went by.
Her driving was a joy to watch and the atmosphere made it even more exciting.

Looking forward to seeing her again next year.

Cheers,
Carlos Cruz

N5572B@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 5/30/05 2:40:12 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,