Re: Oh Danica, Non Healey

To: glemon@neb.rr.com, N5572B@aol.com, mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net,
Subject: Re: Oh Danica, Non Healey
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 13:27:28 EDT
In a message dated 5/30/2005 1:09:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
glemon@neb.rr.com writes:
I think she played a big part in making the race the big event it once was
---------

Interesting to speculate where she would have finished had her car not died
on exiting the pit around the 1/2 way mark or if she had not gotten involved in
the later incident that required her team to install a new nose for her
car--I counted about 30 seconds spent on changing this out.  This would
certainly
have given her time for the extra pit toward the end.

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans