Had 4 Healeys

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Had 4 Healeys
From: "Edward Anderson" <eandy01@tcnmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:57:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, I'm new to this list but glad I found it. I've been on a copy-paste
frenzy building up ref pages to go with the next big Healy when I can
acquire one, have sorely messed them. For now I've a TR3a project I
couldn't refuse. I'm surprised that these TRs have achieved the prices
they have. Reasonably put back together I think I'll be back with you
sooner than later. For now I'm reading the list and will ask for advise to
be ready. My Healey days were back in the mid 70s. Natch much has evolved,
hurray! I'm also electrically challenged, tho I've employed my quota of
hair-pins and paper clips. What is the advantage of switching to an
alternator?
Ed
had 57,60,59&61 tri carb and all big AH