Re: seeking parts

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: seeking parts
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 17:02:54 -0400
I've visited Healey Surgeons in person, and have dealt with Inan on a number
of occasions, and all I can say is that the company seems supportive and
honest.

Moreover, the folks there are kind. When I stopped in and had a question about
my BT7's distributor, the mechanic (forgive me; it's been awhile and I have
forgotten his name) stopped what he was doing, washed his hands, and dug out a
similar disty so we could examine it together.

Inan has always taken the time to give me hints-and-tips over the phone, and
has graciously accepted returns if the product wasn't exactly what I thought
it was, or it wasn't suitable.

==    Alex in Maine
      1960 BT7 3000 Mark 1 - "The Blue Mainie"
      Former owner of 1957 100-6, and 1967 3000 Mark III BJ8
      http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm