RE: Reply from Inan at Healey Surgeons

To: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>, dwflagg@juno.com,
Subject: RE: Reply from Inan at Healey Surgeons
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 18:23:42 -0400
Well--we agree to disagree.  I still, and will always, believe that the
list is NOT a place to blast suppliers.  And---after all, one bad
experience does not necessarily make for an all bad supplier.  What other
reason is there for someone telling the entire list but to keep others from
using that vendor.  His experience was bad from XYZ vendor, therefore I
shouldn't use them.  There are always two sides to every story, but, when
you add it to the list you only hear one side---and that just isn't fair to
the vendor.

If I have a bad experience I want to, and will, share it and will do it on
the list--minus the name---which i will gladly share to those who contact
me off line.

Seems the list administrator might want to weigh in on this one.