Re: Intro and tell me what these 3000's are...

To: allen@kormanautoworks.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Intro and tell me what these 3000's are...
From: Healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 12:20:34 EDT
Allen
Believe it or not you have some interesting bits in these two cars. The tag
on the fire wall of the non-modified car will give you the info necessary to
determine year manufactured, etc. Should be an engine number tag under the
front  carb too. Didn't see the tag on the modified car but that may be there
also. We  sometimes start with much worse cars as the basis of restorations in
Hawaii.  While I'll always recommend starting with the best car you can find in
the price  range you are working with, these are gems in the rough.
Aloha
Perry