Intro and tell me what these 3000's are...

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Intro and tell me what these 3000's are...
From: Allen Patterson <allen@kormanautoworks.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 09:39:19 -0400
Greetings;
I remembered this forum from my GT6 period.  I spend my days restoring
BMW's and am painfully lacking in Healey knowledge. Well, at least I've
learned how to spell the name correctly. Anyhow, the cars noted below
have fallen into my domain:

http://www.badmonkeyracing.com/healy.htm

Trouble is, I don't know exactly what they are, the one with the roll
bar had a 289 V8 (since removed), the other car (an MK1?)  was wrecked
on the RF but is complete with engine/trans/etc. Both are basket cases
in my opinion, I guess I'm trying to determine if they have any value
for parts or should what's there be allowed to return to the earth?

Thanks,
Allen Patterson
Korman Autoworks, Inc.
http://www.kormanautoworks.com