Re: Friday Funnies (definitely some Healey content)

To: Charley Braum <cbaustin@verizon.net>, Bob Spidell
Subject: Re: Friday Funnies (definitely some Healey content)
From: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 21:53:03 -0700
Gentlemen:

Here in Beautiful British Columbia we have a little dot on the map on the
Fraser River Canyon Highway - not very far to the east of Vancouver - called
Spuzzum.  This is true - not very big, just one old restaurant, and one
motorhome last time I passed by.

At some point in the dim distant past, one of our more illustrious local
Healeyites (who shall remain unidentified in this post for fear of
reprisals) came up with the 'Spuzzum Healey International Team', or S.H.I.T.
for short (but not for long), as he used to say.

Up to that point, I also thought it was a golf term.

The best part - I have the T-shirt to prove it!  Somewhere I have a photo of
a whole bunch of B.C. Healeys parked there, along with their drivers all
wearing the official S.H.I.T. shirts.

Thankfully, Friday is almost gone.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.