Re: 100-6 streamliner summary

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 100-6 streamliner summary
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 21:43:58 -0500
I'll stop after this....  From http://www.themaseraticlub.com/regalia.html

#5: Sebring Videos: Wonderful racing video of the 1956, 1957, and 1958
races at Sebring including footage of many famous racing Maseratis in
the "glory days." Assembled from archival footage by Alex Xydias,
these videos include well-known Maserati drivers such as Juan Manuel
Fangio & Stirling Moss and cars like the 450S and Birdcage. Can be
ordered in either VHS or PAL formats.

 1957 - Fangio/Behra, Moss/Schell, Shlby/Salvadori, Scalatti/Bonnier
driving. The best (for Maserati) of the three years as it features a
Maserati 1-2 win plus rare glimpse of factory mechanic Guerino
Bertocchi.

Also included is footage of era Ferraris, Astons, Jaguar, Corvette,
Lotus-Climax & Porshe.