Re: Complaint about spokes breaking

To: "Blue One Hundred" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, <Editorgary@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Complaint about spokes breaking
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 12:17:50 -0400
I was cautioned by several LBC sources about "brittle" spokes on Dunlop chrome
wheels 8-9 years ago when I was buying all new wheels. That was 8-9 years ago.
I have also heard numerous times since then that the quality control / design
in their India plants has been much improved since then. My Dunlop 60 spoke
painted wheels have been fine. --I drive hard on occasion, but not in
competition.
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA