Friday Humour

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday Humour
From: "Christoph Schumann" <christoph.schumann@harmsen.utescher.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:26:07 +0200
Bush and Osama decided to settle the war once and for all. They sat down and
decided to settle the whole dispute with one dog fight. They would have 5 years
to breed the best fighting dog in the world and whichever side's
dog won would be entitled to dominate the world.

Osama found the biggest, meanest Doberman and Rottweiler female dogs in the
world and bred them with the meanest Siberian wolves. They selected only the
biggest and strongest puppy from the litter, and removed His
biggest, meanest dog the world had ever seen.. Its cage needed steel bars that
were 5" thick and nobody could get near.

When the day came for the dog fight, Bush showed up with a strange looking
animal. It was a 9 foot long Dachshund. Everyone felt sorry for Bush because
there was no way that this dog could possibly last 10 seconds with the
Afghanistan dog. When the cages were opened up, the Dachshund came out of it's
cage, and slowly waddled over towards Osama's dog. Osama's dog snarled and
leaped out of its cage and charged the American Dachshund--but, when it got
close enough to bite, the Dachshund opened its mouth and consumed Osama's dog
in one bite. There was nothing left of his dog at all.

Osama came up to Bush, shaking his head in disbelief, "We don't understand how
this could have happened. We had our best people working for 5 years with the
meanest Doberman and Rottweiler female dogs in the
world and the biggest, meanest Siberian wolves."

"That's nothing,", said Bush. "We had Michael Jackson's plastic surgeons
working for 5 years to make that alligator look like a dachshund."