Re: E-bay Healey problem

To: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: E-bay Healey problem
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:45:17 -0400
Hi, Greg -
No, it's not just you.  I've noticed this, too.  I had the eBay "Healeys for
sale" page in my favorites, and when I click on it now, it brings up the
"index of everything" page.  After navigating to the page I want, I have
bookmarked it again and it seems to work.  Try this:
http://motors.listings.ebay.com/Passenger-Vehicles_Austin-Healey_W0QQfclZ3QQs
acatZ6023QQsocmdZListingItemList

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666