Re: HoYo

To: 57healey@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net, hoyo@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: HoYo
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:36:00 EDT
Hi Pam-

For some reason my Email did not make it to some of the list on May 12,  2005
so I will post it again.
Marion

"For those that are not aware this is not the usual funny one that  you would
get from HOYO.

My brother called me today and told me to sit down because he  wanted to read
an obituary to me. If you want to read the same information go to  "The
Clarion Ledger" and you will find the obituary for our friend and Healey
devotee,
Howard Lee "Butch" Young, Jr. who was known to the those on the list as  HOYO.

We knew him as "Butch" back in the '60s in Jackson, MS. We were  close
friends with "Butch's" parents and our kids spent a lot of fun times  together.
His
father, Howard, died at a very young age from the big "C". His  mother, Patsy,
remarried and after they moved we lost track of the family.  Several years
ago I spotted the name HOYO on the list and reestablished our  contacts thru
the
Internet.

In memory of HOYO I make this quote, "Life's journey is not  to arrive at the
grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in  sideways
totally worn out, shouting '...holy shit...What a ride!'.  "

We will miss you HOYO.

Marion S. Brantley, Jr.
2696 66th Terrace South
St.  Petersburg, FL 33712