Re: HoYo

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HoYo
From: "Peter Linn" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:29:48 +1000
G'day list

I hadn't made the connection between Howard and HoYo until Marion's mail
(derrrr!)

I'm sure all us down under will also miss HoYo's contributions - I certainly
will - especially his put-downs of some of the more acrimonious threads!
Goodonya HoYo! Don't take any c**p up there!

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane