Southern NH Garage Space Needed

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Southern NH Garage Space Needed
From: "Jim Ryan" <ryan@jimryan.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 06:15:30 -0400
The time has come for me to face up to a huge problem.  My 1964 BJ7 has
been sitting outside under a car cover for about 3 years.  It is at a
body shop where I had hoped to get it put back into shape.  Now, with 2
in college, this won't happen.  I cannot keep it at home as it is a bit
of a sticky point with my wife, as in "why don't you sell that thing?".
It is breaking my heart watching it rot away outside.  The body guy said
I need to be prepared to spend at least 10k on it.

So, I would like to just store it for at least 2 years, until 1 of the
boys are out of college.  I am looking for dry storage in the Southern
NH (I live in Milford) I could tuck it away in for a couple of years.
Everything I see is too big and too expensive.  I could get away with
about $50 month without causing any strife at home.

Not to make her out to be a bad guy, she is awesome, but after 25 years
of marriage I feel very lucky and just don't want this to grow to a huge
problem.  I can't store it at home, no room.  I can't build  a shed to
put it in, too much money.  No way I can put up one of those tent things
either.

I have had this car since 1973, bought it from the original owner.  I
have had a lot of good memories around it.  My fantasy is in a couple of
years to maybe give it to my oldest son and rebuild it together.

Anyway, does anybody know of some small garage space I could tuck this
away in?  I could trade computer work as well for it...

Thanks,

-jtpr
)?),