Re: Southern NH Garage Space Needed

To: Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Southern NH Garage Space Needed
From: Kent McLean <kentmclean@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:52:21 -0400
"Jim Ryan" <ryan@jimryan.com> wrote:
 > The time has come for me to face up to a huge problem.  My 1964
 > BJ7 has been sitting outside under a car cover for about 3 years.

I wish I could help you. My '56 100 is sitting in a Manchester NH
storage unit for $159/month!  This is not the way to go. Maybe we
could rent a 2-car garage. Heck, at the rate I'm paying, if we
could get 10 others, we could probably rent a 2-bay service garage
with lifts, air, and storage for all the cars.

--
Kent McLean
'56 100 BN2, awaiting a reprieve from the governor