BN4 trim

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: BN4 trim
From: ggilliam@usol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:33:35 EST
Listeners,
  I am attempting to create the shut pillar and sill trim pieces for my
Longbridge BN4 and have a couple questions:

  On the sill trim...how do the outside - inside pieces overlap? Does
the outside piece start on the horizontal step, go up the vertical sill
face, across the top and lap over the inside piece, or is it the other
way around, or neither?
  How many fasteners are there, and where?

  On the shut pillar face, again, how many fasteners, and where...I
assume they are just around the perimeter, if so what is the
relative spacing?

  As always, I respect all of your knowledge, and appreciate your
assistance!

  Gordy
  BN4, still running rough, but legally on the road
again!