Re: BN4 trim

To: <ggilliam@usol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BN4 trim
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 22:01:36 -0400
Gordy,
There is no inside piece on the Longbridge BN4. The outside piece comes
across the horizontal, goes up the vertical outside face then turns and lays
across most of the width of the sill. See att'd picture. 4 screws across top
of sill plate, and 4 screws along outer edge lip to rocker panel, below
door.

> Listeners,
>  I am attempting to create the shut pillar and sill trim pieces for my
> Longbridge BN4 and have a couple questions:
>
>  On the sill trim...how do the outside - inside pieces overlap? Does
> the outside piece start on the horizontal step, go up the vertical sill
> face, across the top and lap over the inside piece, or is it the other
> way around, or neither?
>  How many fasteners are there, and where?
>
>  On the shut pillar face, again, how many fasteners, and where...I
> assume they are just around the perimeter, if so what is the relative
> spacing?

7 Screws on the shut face. See pic att'd.

Rich Chrysler

scan.jpg]

scan0001.jpg]

60002.jpg]