Re: Rack and Pinion Steering

To: "Andrew Shrimpton" <andrew@hickeycontractors.co.nz>,
Subject: Re: Rack and Pinion Steering
From: "Chris Dimmock" <cd3000@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 00:27:28 +1000
The Healey Factory in Melbourne Australia have done several rack & pinion
conversions - I think they use a Subaru rack.

For anyone in the USA who is interested - the Healey Factory is run by Rob
Rowlands - who is currently in the USA running his black over red, with
black hardtop 100/6 in the AUHC challenge series - you could ask him about
it at Mid Ohio this weekend...

http://www.auhc.net/Photos/SP/SPgridHMSA.jpg

:)

best