Re: Rack and Pinion Steering

To: Andrew Shrimpton <andrew@hickeycontractors.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Rack and Pinion Steering
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:23:24 +0800
Andrew -

Michael Salter in Canada did a very nice job on an early pre
production 100 used for racing in North America.  The 100 and 3000
really aren't all that different at the end of the day, so what he
worked out will probably work for a 3000.  I'd talk to Michael for
details... he got his rack off an MGB.

you can see the job near the bottom of this page:

http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/ahx12-1.html

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8