1967 Austin Healey MK III for sale

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1967 Austin Healey MK III for sale
From: "Mark Potter" <Mark.Potter@morries.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:46:19 -0500
Hello;

My name is Mark Potter, I work with Morrie's Mazda \ Maserati of
Minneapolis.

I am also involved with triumph road cars, namely spitfires and gt6s. I
have also been somewhat involved with the Minnesota triumph club. The
reason I am contacting you is that we recently took in a 1967 Austin
Healey 3000 MK III in excellent condition, and I would really like to
find a Healey enthusiast that will really enjoy this car.

http://www.maseratiofminneapolis.com/preowned-details.php?morriesid=M111
08A

There is contact information on this page that does not go directly to
me, however I can better answer questions about this car. (I am the
photographer, and sales for our sister store)

I can be reached via email : mark.potter@morries.com

Or directly at 952-797-1175