Re: BN1 (late) brakes

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BN1 (late) brakes
From: "Peter Linn" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:55:34 +1000
Thanks for your responses Patrick, Dave x2, Bill and Perry. I hadn't figured
on the lubrication angle. As I wanted to put things back together, I used
short lengths of rubber hose a fraction longer than the posts, just to keep
metal from metal.

As you know, Patrick, "sunny" is relative. Was in Cairns for 10 days
recently - now there's sunny for you! By the way, can you send that Johns
bloke somewhere sunny for a month or so?

Cheers

Peter